Uses of Tally, Tally is simple and designed to be used by people from a non-IT and non-accounts background as well.
Spending a few minutes on insightful information can help business owners identify areas that require their attention. The uses of tally as are follows:
- Uses of Tally in a Business Tally is powerful accounting software driven by a technology called concurrent multi-lingual accelerated technology engine. The software is commonly used in many small and medium-sized companies, especially popular in the Indian market. Tally provides comprehensive solutions around accounting principles, inventory and data integrity. It has been designed to simplify day-to-day business functions. Tally integration can help a business by offering comprehensive business functionalities such as Accounting, Finance, Inventory, Sales, Purchase, Point of Sales, Manufacturing, Costing, Job Costing, Payroll, and Branch Management along with capabilities like Statutory Processes, excise, etc.
- Updates in the market provide improved features. The latest version available is the Tally ERP 9 software. With Tally ERP 9 integration, users get access to added features like Tally data synchronization, Excel to Tally Import Utility, post-dated cheque management, GST compatibility, and many more. Tally is robust and powerful, operates at high speeds, executes in real-time, and has full-proof online help. It is highly versatile and flexible and can be customized as per different business needs. The main function of Tally is to perform the financial analysis and financial management for an organization. It helps in maintaining a simple classification of accounts, general ledger, accounts receivable and payable, bank reconciliation, etc. It provides information on receivables turnover, cash flow statement, activity consolidation, and even branch accounting. With Tally integration, a business can store all their company data securely on a Tally server. Regular data integrity checks are made to ensure that no external modifications to the data can be made.
- Today, almost every accounting software automatically complies with taxation laws as part of its internal structure, so businesses can avoid penalties and other consequences of defaults.
- The accounting systems of today are so comprehensive that they provide every detail, required to comply with taxation laws, for example, TDS compliance with Tally.ERP 9 is a very simple task as one just needs to activate it at the statutory information screen and Tally does the compliance part on its own.
- Certain business organizations use a single Tally account for all their multiple office locations. With the help of Tally ERP 9 integration, data entered in one location can be updated across all locations. This feature is called as Tally data synchronization. Users can create, modify and delete data from all locations. Tally can make data management easier for a business.